Hugh S. Taylor MD
Anita O'Keeffe Young Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences and Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology; Chief of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale-New Haven Hospital; Anita O'Keeffe Young Professor of Women's Health, Yale University
Departments & Organizations
LCME Faculty Subcommittee
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Stem Cells and Tissue Repair
Cancer Center, Yale: Cancer Genetics & Genomics
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Program | Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility: Yale Fertility Center; In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program; Perimenopausal & Menopausal Therapy Program | Reproductive Physiology Group | Center for Research in Reproductive Biology | Women's Reproductive Health Research Career Development Center
Gene Regulation and Functional Genomics
Endometriosis; Stem Cells; Embryo Implantation; Asherman's Syndrome; Menopause; Uterine Development; Endorcrine Disruption; Developmental Programming more...
- B.A., Yale University, 1983
- M.D., University of Connecticut, 1988
- Martin, JR, Lieber SB, McGrath J, Shanabrough M, Horvath T and Taylor HS. Maternal Ghrelin deficiency compromises reproduction in female progeny through altered uterine developmental programming. Endocrinol 2011, 152(5):2060-2066.
- Bromer JG, Zhou Y, Taylor MB, Doherty L, and Taylor HS. Bisphenol A (BPA) Exposure in utero Leads to Epigenetic Alterations in the Developmental Programming of Uterine Estrogen Response. FASEB J 2010, 24(7):2273-2280.
- Alawadhi, F., Du, H., Cakmak, H., Taylor, H.S. Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cell (BMDSC) transplantation improves fertility in a murine model of asherman's syndrome.PloS ONE 2014, 9(5).