James Byunghoon Yu MD
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Gamma Knife Center, Yale-New Haven
2012 YCCI Scholars
Yale Medical Group
Cancer Center, Yale: Therapeutic Radiology (Brain Tumor Center) | Prostate and Urologic Cancers Program: Radiation Oncology | Radiobiology & Radiotherapy Research
Therapeutic Radiology: Prostate and Genitourinary Radiotherapy Program | Stereotactic Radiosurgery/Gamma Knife | Clinical Faculty | Spine Radiosurgery Program | COPPER
Radiobiology and Radiotherapy
Genitourinary cancers; central nervous system cancers; breast cancer; head and neck cancer; IMRT; health outcomes and utilization research more...
- B.S., Yale University, 1999
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, 2004
- Raldow A, Hamstra DH, Kim SN, Peschel RE, Yu JB. Salvage radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer after Radical Prostatectomy: Current Status and Controversy. Oncology (Williston Park). 2010;24:692-700, 702. PMID 20718248.
- Raldow A, Hamstra DH, Kim SN, Yu JB. Adjuvant Radiotherapy after Radical Prostatectomy: Evidence and Analysis. Cancer Treatment Reviews. 2010 Jul 26. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID 20667660
- Yu JB, Makarov DL, Gross CP. A New Formula for Prostate Cancer Lymph Node Risk. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010 Jun 30 [Epub ahead of print]. PMID 20594769.