John W. Colberg MD
Associate Professor of Urology
- Aizer AA, Yu JB, McKeon AM, Decker RH, Colberg JW, and Peschel RE: Whole pelvic radiation therapy versus prostate only radiation therapy of locally advanced or aggressive prostate adencarcinoma. Int J Radia Onc Bio Phys, May, 2009
- Colberg JW, Decker RD, Khan AN, McKeon AM, Wilson LD, and Peschel RD: Surgery versus implant for early prostate cancer: results from a single institution 1992-2005. The Cancer Journal, 13:4, 229-232, 2007.
- Peschel RD, Khan A, Colberg JW, , and Wilson RD: The effect of age on prostate implantation results. The Cancer Journal, 12:4, 305-308, 2006.
- Peschel RD, Colberg JW, Chen Z, Nath R, and Wilson LD: Iodine-125 versus palladium-103 implants for prostate cancer: clinical outcomes and complications. The Cancer Journal, 10:3, 170-174, 2004.
- Peschel RE and Colberg JW: The modern era: Surgery, brachytherapy, and external beam radiation therapy for early prostate cancer. The Lancet Oncology 4: 233-241, 2003.
- Hausladen DA Wheeler MA, Altieri DC, Colberg JW, and Weiss RM: Effect of intravesical treatment of transitional cell carcinoma with bacillus Calmette-Guerin and mitomycin C on urinary survivin levels and outcome. Journal of Urology, 170: 230-34, 2003.
- Smith SD, Wheeler MA, Plescia J, Colberg JW, Weiss RM, and Altieri DC: Urine detection of survivin and diagnosis of bladder cancer. JAMA 285(3): 324-328, 2001.
- Colberg JW: Inguinal lymph node dissection for penile carcinoma: modified versus radical lymphadenectomy. Infections in Urology 13(5): 115-120, 2000.