Nwanmegha Young MD
Assistant Professor of Surgery (Otolaryngology)
Nwanmegha Young, MD, has clinical expertise in the medical and surgical treatment of voice disorders, including care of the performing voice. Dr. Young is an expert in the diagnosis of neurologic disorders of the larynx and treatment with botulinum. He serves as the Program Site Director at the West Haven VA.
Learn more about one of Yale Otolaryngology's surgeons.
Education & Training
- University of California at Berkeley (1993)
- University of California at Davis (1999)
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO, Otolaryngology (2000 - 2006)
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY, Neurolaryngology/Laryngology (2006 - 2007)
- Board Certification
- Otolaryngology, Board Certified (2008)