Peter McPhedran MD
Professor Emeritus of Laboratory Medicine; Associate Research Scientist, Internal Medicine
Departments & Organizations
laboratory hematology, including interpretation of established tests and development of new tests; epidemiology and natural history of blood disorders
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 1962
- M.D., Harvard University, 1962
- Klein R, Howe JG, Magriples U, McPhedran P. Eclampsia in a woman homozygous for the prothrombin G20210A mutation. Thromb Haemost. 2004 Jan91(1):201-2.
- Mukamal KJ, Wu B, McPhedran P. Ticlopidine-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Ann Intern Med. 1998 Nov 15129(10):837.
- Matijevic-Aleksic N, McPhedran P, Wu KW. Bleeding Disorder Due to Platelet Prostaglandin H Synthase-1 (PGH-1) Deficiency. Brit J Haematol 92:212-217, 1996.