Anees B. Chagpar MD, MSc, MA, MPH, MBA, FRCS(C), FACS
Associate Professor of Surgery (Oncology); Director, The Breast Center at Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven; Program Director, Interdisciplinary Breast Fellowship; Assistant Director, Global Oncology, Yale Comprehensive Cancer Center
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., University of Alberta, 1992
- M.D., University of Alberta, 1996
- M.Sc., University of Saskatchewan, 2002
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Public Health, 2007
- M.A., University of Louisville, 2009
- M.B.A., Yale University, 2014
- Chagpar AB, McMasters KM, Sahoo S, Edwards MJ. “Does DCIS accompanying invasive carcinoma affect prognosis?”, Surgery 2009; 146(4): 567-568.
- Chagpar AB, McMasters KM, Edwards MJ. “Can sentinel node biopsy be avoided in some elderly breast cancer patients?”, Annals of Surgery 2009; 249(3): 455-460.
- Chagpar AB, Polk HC, McMasters KM. “Racial trends in mammography rates: A population-based study”, Surgery 2008; 144(3); 467-472.