- Seli E, Lalioti MD, Flaherty SM, Sakkas D, Terzi N, Steitz JA. An embryonic poly(A)-binding protein (ePAB) is expressed in mouse oocytes and early preimplantation embryos. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 102:367-72, 2005
- Vasudevan S, Seli E, Steitz JA. Metazoan oocyte and early embryo development program: a progression through translation regulatory cascades. Genes Dev 20:138-46, 2006.
- Seli E, Sakkas D, Scott R, Kwok JS, Rosendahl S, Burns DH. Non-Invasive metabolomic profiling of human embryo culture media using Raman and near infrared spectroscopy correlates with reproductive potential of embryos in women undergoing in vitro fertiliza
- Seli E, Yaba A, Guzeloglu-Kayisli O, Lalioti MD. Alternative splicing of the mouse embryonic poly(A) binding protein (ePAB) RNA is regulated by an exonic splicing enhancer: a model for post-transcriptional control of gene expression in the oocyte. Mol Hu
- Seli E, Botros L, Sakkas D, Burns DH. Non-invasive metabolomic profiling of embryo culture media using proton NMR correlates with reproductive potential of embryos in women undergoing in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 90:2183-9, 2008
- Guzeloglu-Kayisli O, Pauli SA, Demir H, Lalioti MD, Sakkas D, Seli E. Identification and characterization of human embryonic poly(A) binding protein (ePAB). Mol Hum Reprod 14:581-8, 2008.
- Botros L, Sakkas D, Seli E. Metabolomics and its application for non-invasive embryo assessment in IVF. Mol Hum Reprod 14:679-90, 2008.
- Seli E, Vergouw CG, Kato O, Botros L, Roos P, Morita H, Lambalk CB, Yamashita N, Sakkas D. Metabolomic profiling as an adjunct to morphology for non-invasive embryo assessment in women undergoing single embryo transfer. Fertil Steril, 94:535-42, 2010.
- Seli E, Robert C, and Sirard M-A. OMICS in assisted reproduction: possibilities and pitfalls. Mol Hum Reprod, 16:513-30, 2010.
- Karipcin S, Altun T, Kayisli UA, Guzel E, Kallen CB, Seli E. The mRNA-binding protein HuR is regulated in the menstrual cycle and repressed in ectopic endometrium. Reprod Sci, 18:145-55, 2011.
- Friend JK, Brook ML, Bezirci FB, Sheets MD, Gray NR, Seli E. Dynamic phosphorylation of embryonic poly(A)-binding protein (ePAB) is required for Xenopus oocyte maturation. Biochem J, 445:93-100, 2012.
- Guzeloglu-Kayisli O, Lalioti MD, Sasson I, Aydiner F, Sakkas D, Seli E. Embryonic poly(A) binding protein (EPAB) is required for oocyte maturation and female fertility in mouse. Biochem J, 446:47-58, 2012.