Harvey A Risch MD, PhD
Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Cancer etiology and prevention; Epidemiologic methods; Pancreatic cancer; Ovarian cancer; Gastric cancer; Esophageal cancer; Expert work-product more...
- B.S., California Institute of Technology, 1972
- M.D., University of California, San Diego, 1976
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1980
- Risch, H.A., Yu, H., Lu, L., and Kidd, M.S. ABO blood group, Helicobacter pylori seropositivity, and risk of pancreatic cancer: a case-control study. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 102: 502-505, 2010.
- Risch, H.A., McLaughlin, J.R., Cole, D.E., Rosen, B., Bradley, L., Fan, I., Tang, J., Li, S., Zhang, S., Shaw, P.A., and Narod, S.A. Population BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Frequencies and Cancer Penetrances: A Kin-Cohort Study in Ontario, Canada. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 98: 1694-1706, 2006.
- Risch, H.A. Etiology of pancreatic cancer, with a hypothesis concerning the role of N-nitroso compounds and excess gastric acidity. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 95: 948-960, 2003.