Jennifer Nam Choi MD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology; Director, Yale Oncodermatology Clinic
Departments & Organizations
Cutaneous side effects of chemotherapy and radiation; Melanoma treatment more...
- BA, Harvard University, 1998
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2003
- Choi JN. “Late Dermatologic Conditions” in Dermatology and the Cancer Patient: Conditions of the Skin, Hair, and Nails During Cancer Treatment, First Edition, Wiley-Blackwell, 2013. Ed. M. Lacouture. In press.
- Wiznia L, Subtil A, Choi JN. Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Induced by Chemotherapy: A New Report of Gemcitabine as a Causative Agent. JAMA Dermatology. 2013 Sept;149(9):1071-5.
- Ko CJ, McNiff JM, Iftner A, Iftner T, Choi JN. Vemurafenib (PLX 4032)-induced keratosis – verrucous but not verrucae. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Aug;69(2):e95-6.