Jonathan Thomas Puchalski MD, MEd
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Director, Thoracic Interventional Program (TIP); Co-Director, Pediatric Aerodigestive Program; Director, Interventional Pulmonary Fellowship
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Cancer Center, Yale: Thoracic Oncology Program | Cancer Prevention and Control
Internal Medicine: Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine: Asthma and Airways Disease, Yale Center for; Thoracic Oncology Program; TIP Research Working Group
- BS, Denison University, 1994
- M.D., Wright State University, 1998
- Puchalski, J.T., Argento, A.C., Murphy, T.E., et al. Etiologies of Bilateral Pleural Effusions. Respiratory Medicine, 2013; 107(2): 284-91.
- Puchalski JT, Argento AC, Murphy TE, Araujo KLB, Pisani MA. The safety of thoracentesis in patients with uncorrected bleeding risk. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2013. In press.
- Puchalski, J.T. and Musani, A. Tracheobronchial Stenosis. Clinics in Chest Medicine. 2013.