Michael Robek PhD
Associate Professor of Pathology; Director of Graduate Studies
Departments & Organizations
Virus-host interactions; Viral immunology; Hepatitis viruses; Interferon more...
- BS, Case Western Reserve Univ, 1994
- Ph.D., Washington University, 2000
- Zhang, Y., M.A. Cobleigh, J.Q. Lian, C.X. Huang, C.J. Booth, X.F. Bai, and M.D. Robek. 2011. A proinflmmatory role for IL-22 in the immune response to hepatitis B virus. Gastroenterology, 141:1897-1906.
- Cobleigh, M., L. Buonocore, S.L. Uprichard, J.K. Rose, and M.D. Robek. 2010. A vesicular stomatitis virus-based hepatitis B virus vaccine vector provides protection against challenge after a single dose. Journal of Virology, 84:7513-7522.
- Bandi, P., M.L. Garcia, C.J. Booth, F.V. Chisari, and M.D. Robek. 2010. Bortezomib inhibits hepatitis B virus replication in transgenic mice. Antimicrob Agents and Chemother, 54:749-756.