Wang Min Ph.D., University of Wales, UK
Professor of Pathology
Education & Training
- University of Wales, Swansea, UK (1993)
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Yale University School of Medicine, Pathology and Immunobiology (1995 - 1997)
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Yale University School of Medicine, Mol Biophysics & Biochem (1993 - 1995)
Honors & Recognition
- Honors, Awards and Activities (selected)
• Research Assistantship from the SERC, UK.
• NIH training grant T32-AI07019-21.
• The Outstanding Individual Award in GeneMedicine, Inc.
• Member of US Angiogenesis Foundation delegation for China
• Irvine H. Page Young Investigator Research Award.
• Established Investigator Award (AHA).
• Grants Review: Ad hoc and Charter Member for NIH study section AICS, NIH study section (Tumor Microenvironment-TME), Department of Veterans, Wellcome Trust Foundation, Singapore BMRC-NMRC, China 973 Reviewer Panel (like PPG/Center grants), AHA National reviewer panel, Co-Chair at Vascular Biology and Cellular Hematology special emphasis panel, and Yale internal grant review panels, and etc.
• Conference/Meeting Session Chairs/Moderators: Co-Chair at NAVBO Mini-symposium on Angiogenesis, Experimental Biology, San Francisco, CA; Organizing Committee for International Forum for Vitreoretinal Diseases; AHA Scientific Sessions: abstract reviewer and Chair.
• Editorial board: Chinese Journal of Cell Biology; the Vascular Biology Publications Alert NAVBO (North American Vascular Biology Organization), World J Exp Med, Frontiers in Phyiology.
• 2010-present: Editorial board: Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology (ATVB).