Zhong Yun PhD
Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Molecular and cancer biology; Stem cell biology, hypoxia; microRNA, tumor microenvironment; Obesity and metabolic syndromes more...
- B.E., Hefei University of Technology, China, 1983
- M.S., Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 1986
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Houston, 1996
- Yun, Z., and Lin, Q (2014) Hypoxia and regulation of cancer cell stemness. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2014;772:41-53
- Begum, A., Lin, Q., Yu, C., Kim, Y., and Yun, Z. (2013) Interaction of delta-like 1 homolog (Drosophila) with prohibitins and its impact on tumor cell clonogenicity. Mol Cancer Res.
- Begum, A., Kim, Y., Lin, Q., and Yun. Z. (2012) DLK1, delta-like 1 homolog (Drosophila), regulates tumor cell differentiation in vivo. Cancer Letters. 318:26-33. PMID: 22142700, PMCID: PMC3243111.