James Noonan PhD
Associate Professor of Genetics and of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology; Member, Kavli Institute for Neuroscience
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cell Genetics
Cancer Genetics & Genomics
Kavli Institute for Neuroscience
Genetics: Noonan Lab
Human Evolution; Evolutionary Dynamics of Gene Regulation; Synthetic Biology; Applications of Ultra-High Throughput Sequencing Technologies; Comparative and Functional Genomics in Vertebrates more...
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1997
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 2004
- Cotney J, Leng J, Yin J, Reilly SK, DeMare LE, Emera D, Ayoub AE, Rakic P, Noonan JP. (2013). The evolution of lineage-specific regulatory activities in the human embryonic limb. Cell 154:185-196.
- DeMare LE, Leng J, Cotney J, Reilly SK, Yin J, Sarro R, Noonan JP. The genomic landscape of cohesin-associated chromatin interactions. Genome Res., epub May 23 2013.
- Cotney J, Leng J, Oh S, DeMare LE, Reilly SK, Gerstein MB, Noonan JP. (2012). Chromatin state signatures associated with tissue-specific gene expression and enhancer activity in the embryonic limb. Genome Res. 22:1069-80.