Oscar Rene Colegio MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
LCME Medical Students Subcommittee
Transplantation Center, Yale-New Haven
Dermatology: Full Body Skin Exams for Organ Transplant Recipients | General Dermatology: Yale Dermatology Associates
Squamous cell carcinoma; Casal cell carcinoma; Melanoma; Tumor-associated macrophages; Immunology; Hypoxia; Epithelial-mesenchymal transitions; Solid organ transplantation more...
- BS, University of Texas at Austin, 1995
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2003
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2004
- Colegio OR, Chu NQ, Szabo AL, Chu T, Rhebergen AM, Jairam V, Cyrus N, Brokowski CE, Eisenbarth SC, Phillips GM, Cline GW, Phillips AJ, Medzhitov R. Functional polarization of tumour-associated macrophages by tumour-derived lactic acid. Nature. 2014 Sep 25;513(7519):559-63.
- Liu LS, McNiff JM, Colegio OR. Palmoplantar peeling secondary to sirolimus therapy. Am J Transplant. 2014 Jan;14(1):221-5.
- Liu LS, Colegio OR. Molecularly targeted therapies for nonmelanoma skin cancers. Int J Dermatol. 2013 Jun;52(6):654-65.