Elizabeth H. Bradley PhD
Professor of Public Health (Health Policy) and of Faculty of Arts and Sciences; Director, Yale Global Health Initiative; Faculty Director, Global Health Leadership Institute; Master, Branford College, Yale College
Departments & Organizations
Office of International Medical Student EducationHealth Policy & SystemsJackson-Global Affairs
Cancer Prevention and Control
School of Public Health: Health Policy & Management | Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS | Global Health Concentration
Global health and management; Implementation science; Cardiovascular disease and quality of care; Hospice care more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 1984
- M.B.A., University of Chicago, 1986
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1996
- Bradley EH, Curry L. Taylor L, Pallas SW, Talbert-Slagle K, Yuan C, Fox A, Minhas D, Ciccone DK, Berg D, Pérez-Escamilla R. A model for scale up of family health innovations in low-and middle-income settings: A mixed methods study. BMJ Open 2: e000987 doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2012-000987, 2012
- Bradley EH, Curry LA. Spatz ES, Herrin J, Cherlin EJ, Curtis J, Thompson JW, Ting HH, Wang Y, Krumholz HM. Hospital strategies for reducing risk-standardized mortality rates in acute myocardial infarction. Annals of Internal Medicine 156:618-626, 2012
- Bradley, E.H., Nembhard, I.M., Yuan, C.T., Stern, A.F., Curtis, J.P., Nallamothu, B.K., Krumholz, H.M. What is the experience of national quality campaigns? Views from the field. Health Services Research 45: 1651-1669. 2010.