- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 C nonfat instant dry milk
- Pour liquid milk into a deep bowl
- Add dry milk and beat slowly with beater until dry milk is dissolved (usually less than 5 minutes)
- Refrigerate and serve cold or add to any dish/recipe that calls for milk
Nutritional Information per serving
• Calories 212, Protein (g) 15, Carbohydrate (g) 20, Fat (g) 8, Saturated Fat (g) 5, Dietary Fiber (g) 0, Cholesterol (mg) 24, Sodium (mg) 200
***Use fortified milk when making any of the following: macaroni and cheese, puddings and custards, cream sauces, mashed potatoes, hot cocoa, French toast or pancake batter, soup, or any recipe that calls for milk!
Recipe from Eating Well Through Cancer Easy Recipes and Recommendations During & After Treatment by Holly Clegg and Gerald Miletello, M.D.