Dr. Schulam has longstanding clinical interests in prostate cancer, kidney cancer, donor nephrectomy, kidney stones and kidney reconstruction. He is nationally known for his expertise in minimally invasive surgery and laparoscopic techniques.
Full List of PubMed Publications
- Syed JS, Nguyen KA, Nawaf CB, Bhagat AM, Huber S, Levi A, Humphrey P, Weinreb JC, Schulam PG, Sprenkle PC: Prostate zonal anatomy correlates with the detection of prostate cancer on multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging/ultrasound fusion-targeted biopsy in patients with a solitary PI-RADS v2-scored lesion. Urol Oncol. 2017 Sep; 2017 May 10. PMID: 28501565
- Lu AJ, Syed JS, Nguyen KA, Nawaf CB, Rosoff J, Spektor M, Levi A, Humphrey PA, Weinreb JC, Schulam PG, Sprenkle PC: Negative Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Prostate Predicts Absence of Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer on 12-Core Template Prostate Biopsy. Urology. 2017 Jul; 2017 Mar 16. PMID: 28322902
- Tan N, Charoensak A, Ajwichai K, Gritsch HA, Danovitch G, Schulam P, Lu DS, Margolis DJ, Raman SS: Prevalence of incidental findings on abdominal computed tomography angiograms on prospective renal donors. Transplantation. 2015 Jun. PMID: 25651306
- Treat EG, Schulam PG, Gritsch HA, Liu CH, Xiong S, Passos F, Chuang R, Hu JC: Evolution of laparoscopic donor nephrectomy technique and outcomes: a single-center experience with more than 1300 cases. Urology. 2015 Jan. PMID: 25530372
- Hu JC, Liu CH, Treat EG, Ernest A, Veale J, Carter S, Huang KH, Blumberg JM, Schulam PG, Gritsch HA: Determinants of laparoscopic donor nephrectomy outcomes. Eur Urol. 2014 Mar; 2013 Oct 10. PMID: 24139942