Lung Cancer Screening Program
The Smilow Cancer Hospital Lung Cancer Screening Program includes a comprehensive multidisciplinary team of internationally recognized pulmonologists, chest radiologists, thoracic surgeons, thoracic oncologists, tobacco treatment specialists, and nurse practitioners. Our goals are to provide exemplary lung cancer screening to individuals at risk for lung cancer, and to offer individualized, state-of-the-art evaluation to patients with lung nodules.
- Personalized lung cancer risk evaluation
- Detailed discussion of an individual’s benefits and downsides of lung screening
- Smoking cessation counseling and treatment for active smokers
- Low dose screening CT scan or other tests, if indicated
- CT scan review and interpretation by a dedicated and experienced team
- Management recommendations of any findings from our expert panel
- Continuity of care and ongoing monitoring
If you're interested in more information, or want to schedule a consultation, please call us at 203-200-LUNG (5864).