In collaboration with the Department of Therapeutic Radiology, the staff of Radiation Oncology Services carefully customize treatment plans for each patient to optimize benefit while minimizing radiation exposure to surrounding healthy tissue. In addition to treatments, full clinic services are also available, including patient consultations and follow-up visits for patients who have completed their prescribed course of radiation therapy.
Services offered include:
- External beam therapy
- Intracavitary and interstitial brachytherapy
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Body Stereotactic Radiosurgery (BODY SRS)