MD, MPH, FACP
Research & Publications
Sayeef is a clinical fellow in Hematology/Oncology at the Yale School of Medicine.
He completed both BS/MD and BS/MPH accelerated tracks at the University of South Florida where he stayed for residency in internal medicine rotating through Tampa General Hospital, James A Haley VA Hospital, and Moffitt Cancer Center. During his chief residency, he served as the Director of Resident Research and served as an academic attending. He also completed coursework in the cancer biology PhD program at Moffitt Cancer Center where he advanced his research interests in transplant and cellular therapies.
Education & Training
- Academic Chief ResidentUniversity of South Florida (2020)
- ResidencyUniversity of South Florida (2019)
- MDUniversity of South Florida (2016)
- MPHUniversity of South Florida, Global Health Practice (2013)
- BSUniversity of South Florida, Biomedical Sciences (2012)