Dr. Adriana Kahn is a fellow in the Hematology and Medical Oncology training program at the Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Kahn received her medical degree from the Universidade Federal da Bahia, in Brazil. She completed Internal Medicine residency training at the University of Connecticut. Her clinical and research interests are in breast cancer and she is working under the mentorship and guidance of Dr. Lajos Pusztai.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine ResidentUniversity of Connecticut (2021)
- Breast Cancer FellowUniversity of Calgary (2018)
- Medical Oncology FellowUniversidade de São Paulo (2016)
- Internal Medicine ResidentUniversidade de São Paulo (2013)
- MDUniversidade Federal da Bahia (2010)