Research & Publications
Armand V. Russo, MD, has been appointed an Instructor of Clinical Medicine (Medical Oncology) at Yale Cancer Center and is now caring for patients at the Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center in North Haven. Dr. Russo recently completed his residency and fellowship through Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale Cancer Center’s Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program.
Dr. Russo received his Medical Degree from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth; he is a graduate of Swarthmore College. Dr. Russo is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Society of Hematology, and the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Education & Training
- MDGeisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth (2013)
- BASwarthmore College (2008)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital
- Internal Medicine ResidentYale School of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2016)