Research & Publications
Dr. Danielle Bertoni is a surgical oncologist specializing in the treatment of breast cancer and breast diseases, with a particular expertise in nipple-sparing mastectomies.
Dr. Bertoni is a graduate of Boston University and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-New Jersey Medical School. She completed her internship, residency, and a breast surgical oncology fellowship at Stanford Hospital & Clinics in Palo Alto, California.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-New Jersey Medical School (2007)
- MPHBoston University School of Public Health (2003)
- BSBoston University Sargent College (1999)
- Surgical FellowStanford Hospital & Clinics
- Research FellowOchsner Medical Center
- Internship and ResidencyStanford Hospital & Clinics
- Board CertificationAB of Surgery, Surgery, General (2014)