Research & Publications
Dr. Erin Hofstatter is a medical oncologist with clinical and research expertise in breast cancer and clinical breast cancer genetics. She serves as a breast medical oncologist at the Breast Center at Smilow Cancer Hospital, where she sees and treats patients with breast cancer. Dr. Hofstatter also serves as the Co-Director of the Smilow Cancer Genetics and Prevention Program/Director of the Breast Cancer Prevention Clinic, where she sees those patients who may be at increased risk of breast cancer due to a hereditary/genetic predisposition, a strong family history, or breast atypia.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2003)
- FellowBeth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- ResidentMount Auburn Hospital
- InternMount Auburn Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology (2010)