Research & Publications
Dr. Francesca Montanari has joined the Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center at Greenwich as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine (Hematology) and cares for patients with hematologic malignancies. Dr. Montanari joins Yale from New York Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia University Medical Center, College of Physicians and Surgeons where she was Assistant Professor of Medicine & Experimental Therapeutics in the Center for Lymphoid Malignancies.
Dr. Montanari received her medical degree from the University of Pavia in Italy where she graduated magna cum laude and completed both her residency and fellowship at New York University School of Medicine, where she was awarded the Fellow of the Year teaching award. She served on the Institutional Review Board Committee and as director of the institutional lymphoma tumor board at Columbia University, and she is part of the steering committee of the Lymphoma Research Foundation, New York Lymphoma Rounds.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Pavia (2020)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology (2016)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Hematology (Internal Medicine) (2016)
- FellowNew York University (2016)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2013)
- ResidentNew York University (2013)
- Post Doctoral Research FellowLaura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, New York University School of Medicine (2010)
- Post Doctoral Research FellowHerbert Irving Cancer Center, Columbia University (2009)
- FellowUniversity of Pavia Medical Center (2006)