Research & Publications
Gary Israel, MD, Professor and Section Chief of Abdominal Section. Dr. Israel earned his medical degree at New York Medical College, and completed a residency and fellowship in diagnostic radiology at Montefore Medical Center and New York University Medical Center, respectively.
Dr. Israel’s expertise is abdominal imaging with a particular focus on genitourinary imaging (GU), using both CT and MRI. He has particular interest in the CT and MR evaluation of renal masses and CT and MR. He also has expertise in GI radiology including CT colonography.
Education & Training
- FellowNew York University (2000)
- ResidentMontefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY (1999)
- MDNew York Medical College (1994)
- InternLenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Board CertificationAB of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology (1999)
Honors & Recognition
|Connecticut Magazine Top Docs 2016||Connecticut Magazine||2016|
|Connecticut Magazine Top Docs 2015||Connecticut Magazine||2015|