Research & Publications
Dr. Jonathan Kirsch received his education and training at Washington University in St. Louis, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Georgetown University, New York Medical College, and the Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine. He is currently residing in New Haven, Connecticut where he is an Associate Professor of Diagnostic Radiology and Internal Medicine at Yale University School of Medicine, Section Chief of Ultrasound, and an Attending Radiologist in the Sections of Ultrasound/Body Imaging and Emergency Radiology at Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
- FellowMayo Clinic and Foundation (1992)
- ResidentNew York Medical College (1991)
- ResidentGeorgetown University (1987)
- MDVanderbilt University (1984)
- BAWashington University St. Louis (1980)