Dr. Joseph Brito provides general urologic care to patients in the New London area, with additional focus on minimally invasive techniques for managing prostate, bladder, and kidney cancers.
He attended Middlebury College followed by George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He completed a residency in Urology at Rhode Island Hospital and Alpert Medical School of Brown University, and trained at Yale School of Medicine in Clinical Oncology. Dr. Brito is a member of the American Urological Association.
Education & Training
- MDGeorge Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences (2012)
- BAMiddlebury College, Philosophy with Pre-Med Track (2006)
- FellowYale School of Medicine
- ResidentRhode Island Hospital/Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- InternshipRhode Island Hospital/ Alpert Medical School of Brown University