Research & Publications
Dr. Adelson is a medical oncologist specializing in breast cancer and the Chief Quality Officer for the Yale Cancer Center and Smilow Cancer Hospital. Dr. Adelson graduated from Yale University School of Medicine, completed residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center and Fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at Columbia Presbyterian. She is actively involved in breast cancer clinical research and serves as an investigator on multiple clinical trials. In her Quality role, Dr. Adelson is focused on improving care coordination for all patients treated in the Smilow network, aligning care with national quality metrics, and developing models to enhance patient involvement in decisions about their cancer-care. Dr. Adelson sits on several national committees including the Southwest Oncology group Cancer Delivery Committee, the National Cancer Care Network Policy Committee and the American Society of Clinical Oncology Health Information Technology Committee.
Education & Training
- MDYale School of Medicine (2000)
- FellowshipColumbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- ResidencyMount Sinai School of Medicine
- InternshipMount Sinai School of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology (2008)