Research & Publications
Nwanmegha Young, MD, has clinical expertise in the medical and surgical treatment of voice disorders, including care of the performing voice. Dr. Young is an expert in the diagnosis of neurologic disorders of the larynx and treatment with botulinum. He serves as the Program Site Director at the West Haven VA.
Learn more about one of Yale Otolaryngology's surgeons.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of California at Davis (1999)
- BAUniversity of California at Berkeley (1993)
- FellowSt. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY
- ResidentBarnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Board CertificationAB of Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology (2008)