Research & Publications
Dr. McPhedran is Professor Emeritus of Laboratory Medicine, and Associate Research Scientist in Internal Medicine. For 33 years, he was the Director of the Clinical Hematology Laboratory at Yale-New Haven Hospital . He continues to be active clinically and sees patients with a variety of general hematologic disorders, including patients with unexplained abnormal blood counts such as anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukocytosis etc, and disorders of hemostasis and thrombosis.
Education & Training
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (1970)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (1966)
- ResidentPennsylvania Hospital (1965)
- MDHarvard Medical School (1962)
- MDHarvard University (1962)