Research & Publications
Sarah A. Weiss, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine at Yale School of Medicine completed her internship and residency at the Montefiore Medical Center of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, NY and received her medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She completed a 3-year fellowship in Hematology and Medical Oncology at New York University School of Medicine and a 1-year post-doctoral fellowship with a focus on tissue-based prognostic markers in melanoma.
Dr. Weiss is a member of both the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer. Some of her ongoing research includes study of new immunotherapeutic strategies for patients with melanoma whose disease has progressed on standard therapy.
Education & Training
- MDAlbert Einstein College of Medicine (2009)
- Post-Docotoral Research Fellowship (Melanoma)New York University
- FellowshipNew York University
- ResidencyMontefiore Medical Center of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2012)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology (2015)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Hematology (Internal Medicine) (2015)