Research & Publications
TuKiet T. Lam (Tu) earned his undergraduate degree from Rollins College (Winter Park, FL) in 1998. He completed his Ph.D. training at Florida State University in 2002 with mentorship from Alan G. Marshall, Ph.D. After a brief postdoctoral training at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory (Tallahassee, FL), he joined and headed the FT-ICR Users Facility and worked with Mark R. Emmett Ph.D. there until summer of 2004. He then joined Yale in fall of 2004 as Director to the FT-ICR MS Resource where he utilized his training and expertise in high resolution mass spectrometry to establish his collaborative career in providing state-of-the-art mass spectrometry instrumentation and analyses to investigators from a multitude of disciplines (e.g. Biological, chemical, clinical, pharmacological, environmental, etc.). He currently serves as the Director of the MS & Proteomics Resource at Yale.
Education & Training
- PhDFlorida State University, Chemistry/Analytical (2002)
- BARollins College, Chemistry (1998)
- Postdoctoral FellowNational High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- ASMS 2018San Diego, United States 2018Annual American Society of Mass Spectrometry
- MBB RetreatHancock, United States 2017Yale Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry annual retreat.
- ASMS 2017Indianapolis, United States 2017Annual American Society for Mass Spectrometry
|NHMFL - ICR Users Program||NHMFL ICR User Proposal Review Committee Members (External)||2012 - Present|