Vikram Reddy, MD, PhD, MBA is chief of Colon and Rectal Surgery at Yale School of Medicine. He is a fellowship-trained colon and rectal surgeon. His goal is to help individuals have managed relief from chronic inflammatory bowel disease and its painful symptoms. He has extensive experience in the laparoscopic and robotic management and screening of anorectal cancer.
He specializes in advanced laparoscopic management of colon and rectal diseases; screening and laparoscopic management of colon cancer; screening and management of rectal cancer (including laparoscopic or robotic sphincter preserving surgery and Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEMS); laparoscopic and robotic management of complicated or uncomplicated diverticulitis; management of inflammatory bowel disease (including laparoscopic bowel resection and ostomy, laparoscopic or robotic proctocolectomy, and J-pouch for ulcerative colitis); laparoscopic or robotic management of polyposis syndromes and disorders of continence.
Education & Training
- MBAYale University (2021)
- FellowUniversity of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (2009)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (2008)
- MDMedical College of Georgia (2003)
- PhDMedical College of Georgia (2003)
- Board CertificationAB of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery (2010, recertified: 2021)
Honors & Recognition
|Connecticut Magazine Top Docs 2016||Connecticut Magazine||2016|
|Connecticut Magazine Top Docs 2015||Connecticut Magazine||2015|