We highly value our interdisciplinary collaboration as a team. We believe the resources and expertise we all contribute lead to the delivery of higher quality patient and family care and allow us to better support our health care provider colleagues.
Team Vision: A collaborative Interdisciplinary team leading and modeling excellence through compassion, resilience, innovation, patient care, education and research.
- 4 full-time palliative care physicians
- 3 full-time advance practice nurses (2 inpatient and 1 outpatient)
- 2 full-time social workers (inpatient and outpatient)
- 2 full-time bereavement coordinators
- 1 full-time chaplain (inpatient)
- 1 full-time administrative program coordinator/fellowship program coordinator
- 1 part-time palliative care physician
- 1 part-time chaplain (outpatient)
- 2 part-time clinic nurses
- 1 part-time psychologist
- 1 part-time art therapist