We highly value our interdisciplinary collaboration as a team. We believe the resources and expertise we all contribute lead to the delivery of higher quality patient and family care and allow us to better support our health care provider colleagues.
A collaborative interdisciplinary team leading and modeling excellence through compassion, resilience, innovation, patient care, education and research.
- 4 full-time palliative care physicians
- 3 full-time advance practice nurses (2 inpatient and 1 outpatient)
- 2 full-time social workers (inpatient and outpatient)
- 2 full-time bereavement coordinators
- 1 full-time chaplain (inpatient)
- 1 full-time administrative program coordinator/fellowship program coordinator
- 1 part-time palliative care physician
- 1 part-time chaplain (outpatient)
- 2 part-time clinic nurses
- 1 part-time psychologist
- 1 part-time art therapist