- Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship Program
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program
- Therapeutic Radiology Residency Training Program
- Yale Medical Oncology-Hematology Program
- Palliative Medicine Fellowship
- Interdisciplinary Breast Fellowship
Yale Cancer Center Grand Rounds is not intended to provide medical advice to viewers, but rather to provide information to help them better understand the current range of options for cancer treatment, prevention, screening, and supportive care. Yale Cancer Center urges viewers to consult with a qualified physician for diagnosis and for answers to their personal medical questions.
Yale Cancer Center hosts Schwartz Center Rounds, unique, multi-disciplinary sessions in which cancer center and hospital staff explore the emotional side of care-giving. A national program with sites across the country, Schwartz Center Rounds are funded by the Kenneth B. Schwartz Center, a Boston-based nonprofit dedicated to advancing compassionate healthcare.