Obesity Research Working Group
- Park, S., Knobf, MT & Sutton, K. (in press). Assessment and management of Aromatase Inhibitor Symptoms. Clin J Oncol Nurs
- Moran, M. & Knobf, MT (in press). Raising the bar for breast health care in the United States. Women’s Health Issues
- Knobf, MT (in press) Psychosocial responses in breast cancer survivors. An update. Seminars Oncol Nurs
- Coviello, J., Knobf, MT & LaClergue, S. (in press). Assessing and managing cardiovascular risk in mid-life women: the development of metabolic syndrome. J Cardiovascular Nurs
- Knobf, MT. & Coviello, J. (in press). Lifestyle interventions for cardiovascular risk reduction in women with breast cancer. Current Cardiology Reviews
- Knobf, M.T., Ferruci, L., Cartmel, B., Jones, B., Stevens, D., Smith, M., Mowad, L. & Salner, A. (2011). Needs assessment of cancer survivors in Connecticut. J Cancer Survivor, DOI 10.1007/s11764-0198-2. e-pub
- Haozous E.A., Knobf T, Brant J. (2011). Understanding the cancer pain experience in Plains American Indians. Psycho-Oncology. 20(4), 404-410.
- Shulman-Green, D., Bradley, E., Knobf, M.T., Prigerson, H., DiGiovanna, M & McCorkle, R. (2011). Self-management and care transitions in women with advanced breast cancer. J Pain Symptom Management, epub, March 26, 2011.
- Haozous, E., Knobf, M. T. & Brandt, J. (2011). Plains American Indians and Cancer Pain. Psycho-oncology, 20(4), 404-410.
- Irwin, M., Alvarez-Reeves, M., Cadmus, L., Mierzejewski, Mayne, S., Yu, H., Chung, G., Jones, B., Knobf, M.T. & DiPietro, L. (2009). Exercise improves body fat, lean mass and bone mass in breast cancer survivors. Obesity Research, 17(8), 1534-1541.
- Donovan, C. & Knobf, M.T. (2009). An evidence-based project to advance oncology nursing practice. Oncology Nursing Forum, 36(6), 619-622.
- Sun, Y. & Knobf, M.T. (2008). Concept analysis of symptom disclosure in the context of cancer. Adv Nurs Sc, 31 (4), 332-341.
- Knobf, M. T., Insogna, K., DiPietro, L., Fennie, K. & Thompson, A. S. (2008). An aerobic weight-loaded pilot exercise intervention for breast cancer survivors:bone remodeling and body composition outcomes. Biological Research for Nursing, 10(1), 34-43.
- Knobf, M. T. (2008). “Coming to Grips” with Chemotherapy Induced Menopause. Health Care for Women International, 29, 384-399.
- Knobf, M.T., Musanti, R., & Dorward, J. (2007) Exercise and quality of life outcomes. Seminars Oncology Nursing. 23(4), 285-296.
- Cappiello, M., Cunningham, R., Knobf, M. T. & Erdos, D. (2007). Breast cancer survivors: information and support needs after treatment. Clinical Nursing Research, 16(4), 278-297.
- Knobf, M. T. (2007). Psychosocial responses in breast cancer survivors. Seminars in Oncology Nursing, 23(1), 71-83.
- Knobf, M. T., Juarez, G., Lee, S. K., Sun, V. & Sun, Y. (2007). Challenges and strategies in recruitment of ethnically diverse populations for cancer nursing research. Oncology Nursing Forum, 34 (6), 1187-1194.
- Knobf, M. T. (2006). Reproductive and hormonal effects of chemotherapy in women. American Journal of Nursing,106(Suppl 3), 60-65.
- Knobf, M. T. (2006). The influence of endocrine effects of adjuvant therapy on quality of life outcomes in young breast cancer survivors. The Oncologist, 11, 96-110.
- Knobf, M. T. & Sun, Y. (2005). Symptoms associated with primary radiotherapy for breast cancer. Cancer Nursing, 28, 210-218.
- Hu, S. & Knobf, M. T. (2004). Risks and benefits of soy isoflavones in breast cancer survivors. , 31(2), 249-263.
- Fischer, D. S., Knobf, M. T., Durivage, H. & Beaulieu, N. (2003).The cancer chemotherapy handbook. Philadelphia: Elsevier Science.
- Knobf, M. T. (2002). Carrying on. The experience of premature menopause in women with early stage breast cancer. Nursing Research, 51(1), 9-17.