David Joel Carlson PhD
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Biological optimization of treatment planning; Tumor hypoxia and reoxygenation effects; Heavy ion radiotherapy; Functional imaging; DNA damage and repair; Motion management; 4D imaging and treatment strategies; Prostate cancer; Lung cancer more...
- B.A., Middlebury College, 2002
- Ph.D., Purdue University, 2006
- Kelada OJ, Carlson DJ. Molecular imaging of tumor hypoxia with positron emission tomography. Radiat. Res. In Press (2014).
- Brown JM, Carlson DJ, Brenner DJ. The tumor radiobiology of SRS and SBRT: are more than the 5 R’s involved? Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 88: 254–262 (2014).
- Brenner DJ, Carlson DJ. Radiobiological Principles Underlying Stereotactic Radiation Therapy. In Principles and Practice of Stereotactic Radiosurgery, 2nd edition, eds. Chin LS and Regine WF, Springer, In Press (2013).