Elizabeth Brooks Claus PhD, MD
Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics); Director of Medical Research, School of Public Health; Director of Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Department of Neurosurgery, Brigham and Women's Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Meningioma; Genome-wide association study; DCIS; Low-grade glioma; Risk prediction; Genetic epidemiology; CNS breast metastases; Intra-operative MRI; LCIS; Acoustic neuroma, Radiation-associated meningioma, stereotatic radiotherapy more...
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1988
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1994
- Bainbridge M, Armstrong G, Gramatges M, Bertuch A, Jhangiani S, Doddapaneni H, Lewis L, Tombrello J, Tsavachidis S, Liu Y, Jalali A, Plon S, Lau C, Parsons W, Claus EB, Barnholtz-Sloan J, Il'Yasova D, Schildkraut J, Ali-Osman F, Sadetzki S, Johansen C, Houlston R, Jenkins R, Lachance D, Olson S, Bernstein J, Merrell R, Wrensch M, Walsh K, Davis F, Lai R, Shete S, Aldape K, Amos C, Thompson P, The Gliogene Consortium, Muzny DM, Gibbs R, Melin B, and Bondy ML. Germline mutations in POT1 is associated with familial glioma. J Natl Cancer Inst (In press)
- Schildkraut JM, Calvocoressi L, Wang F, Wrensch M, Bondy ML, Wiemels JL, Claus EB. Endogenous and Exogenous Hormone Exposure and the Risk of Meningioma in Men. J Neurosurg online January 31, 2014; DOI: 10.3171/2013.12.JNS131170.
- Claus EB, Walsh K, Wiencke J, Molinaro AM, Schildkraut JM, Bondy M, Berger M, Wiemels J, Jenkins R, Wrensch M. Survival and Low Grade Glioma: The Emergence of Genetic Information. Neurosurgical Focus (In Press)