Lloyd Garnet Cantley MD
C. N. H. Long Professor of Medicine (Nephrology) and Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology; Associate Chair, Research
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Yale Medical Group
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cells and Tissue Repair | Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Cellular & Molecular Physiology: Physiology and Integrative Medical Biology Track | Graduate Program in Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Internal Medicine: Nephrology
Nephrology; physiology and integrative medical biology; epithelial cell migration and morphogenesis; epithelial cell adhesion; migration; branching tubulogenesis more...
- B.S., West Virginia Wesleyan College, 1977
- M.D., West Virginia University, 1981
- Ishibe S, Heydu J-E, Togawa A, Marlier A, Cantley LG. Cell confluency regulates HGF-stimulated cell morphogenesis in a ß-catenin dependent manner. Mol Cell Biol, 26(24):9232-43, 2006.
- Joly D, Ishibe S, Nickel C, Cantley LG. The C-terminus of Polycystin1 stimulates Erk-dependent spreading of renal epithelial cells. J Biol Chem, 281(36):26329-39, 2006.
- Bi B, Schmitt R, Israilova M, Nishio H, Cantley LG. Stromal cells protect against acute tubular injury via an endocrine effect. J Am Soc Nephrol, 18(9):2486-96, 2007.