Research & Publications
Kathleen Fenn, MD is an Instructor of Clinical Medicine (Medical Oncology). Dr. Fenn received her Medical Degree from Yale School of Medicine, and completed her internship and residency at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Dr. Fenn is a member of the T32 Cancer Biology Training Program (T32-CA009503) that seeks to identify and recruit individuals with outstanding potential and prepare them for highly productive careers in cancer research. She recently presented at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium on the tumor immune microenvironment in early stage HR-positive/HER2-positive breast cancer.
Education & Training
- FellowColumbia University Medical Center (2020)
- ResidentColumbia University Medical Center (2017)
- InternColumbia University Medical Center (2015)
- MDYale School of Medicine (2014)
- BSYale University, Molecular Biophysics & Biochemistry