Mina LuQing Xu MD
Assistant Professor of Pathology and of Laboratory Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, NOS; Classical hodgkin lymphoma; EBV-related lymphoproliferative disorders; Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis; Hematopoietic stem cell niche more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 2000
- M.D., University of California at San Francisco, 2006
- Mega MS, Thompson PM, Cummings JL, Back CL, Xu ML, Zohoori S, Goldkorn A, Moussai J, Fairbanks L, Small GW, Toga AW. “Sulcal variability in the Alzheimer’s brain: Correlations with cognition.” Neurology 1998 Jan; 50(1): 145-151.
- Malecki MJ, Sanchez-Irizarry C, Mitchell JL, Histen G, Xu ML, Aster JC, Blacklow SC. “Leukemia-associated mutations within the NOTCH1 heterodimerization domain fall into at least two distinct mechanistic classes.” Molecular Cellular Biology 2006 Jun; 26(12): 4642-51.
- Xu ML, Chiang MY, Histen G, Shestova O, Roy M, Nam Y, Blacklow SC, Sacks DB, Pear WS, Aster JC. “Identification of a conserved negative regulatory sequence that influ-ences the leukemogenic activity of NOTCH1.” Molecular Cellular Biology 2006 Aug; 26(16): 6261-71.