- Women’s Leadership Resource Library: a digital resource for women faculty in medicine at Yale initiated and developed by Prasanna Ananth, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Hematology/Oncology)
- MORE (Minority Organization for Retention and Expansion): seeks to support both the recruitment and retention of minority faculty through a variety of events and venues.
- SWIM (Status of Women in Medicine): works to raise awareness of issues relevant to women who are faculty at the School of Medicine, and to advocate for women faculty with respect to these issues.
Dean’s Advisory Council on LGBTQI+ Affairs: champion for intersectional advocacy, social justice, community building, and health equity of LGBTQI+ people at and served by YSM and YNHH
- Accessibility Resources at Yale: a central landing page to access related websites at Yale regarding accessibility issues.
- Yale Policy against Discrimination and Harassment: read Yale's policy that applies to students, faculty, and staff, as well as third parties.
Reading List for Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education
- How Scrubs Reinforce Sexist Double Standards: an article in TheAtlantic looking at how the pandemic has affected female doctors.
- Right Within: How to Heal from Racial Trauma in the Workplace: a book by Minda Harts offering strategies for women of color to speak up during racialized moments with managers and clients.
- NIH Common Fund’s Transformative Health Disparities Research Community Listening Sessions Series: in these sessions, you can share your perspectives on opportunities, challenges, and community needs related to interventions targeting social determinant factors that influence health disparities including education, healthcare, financial resources, neighborhood environments, and social context.
- Office of Institutional Equity and Accessibility (OIEA): responsible for ensuring Yale’s commitment to equitable and inclusive working and learning environments. Includes forms to Report Discrimination or Harassment, Submit Accommodation Requests, and Healthcare Provider Form.
Inclusive Language Initiative & Glossary: information about a relevant set of words and phrases, including alternative updated terms, explanations of the origins of some outdated terms and phrases, and links to other resources.