Research & Publications
Angela M. Davies, MD, FRCP(C) works in the Early Drug Development Program (Medical Oncology) at Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven where she sees solid tumor oncology patients interested in participating in early phase clinical trials. Dr. Davies has held leadership positions in academia and in industry with a focus on early drug development, thoracic malignancies and novel therapeutic approaches to improve outcomes in cancer patients. Dr. Davies is a board-certified internist and medical oncologist. She obtained her medical degree and completed her specialty medical training at McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada and University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
Education & Training
- MDMcMaster University (1996)
- FellowshipMcMaster University
- ResidencyUniversity of Toronto
- Board CertificationRoyal College of Physicians & Surgeons of CANADA, Internal Medicine (2000)
- Board CertificationRoyal College of Physicians & Surgeons of CANADA, Medical Oncology (2001)