Research & Publications
Dr. Parker's role includes caring for patients with malignant hematological conditions in the ambulatory setting as well as on the inpatient and consultative hematology services. Her active research interest is in plasma cell disorders including multiple myeloma and AL amyloidosis.
Education & Training
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine (2012)
- FellowshipUniversity of Connecticut Health Center (2009)
- ResidencyUniversity of Connecticut Health Center (2008)
- MDSt. George's University School of Medicine Grenada (2005)
- BSUniversity of Pittsburgh (2001)